From Friday until Sunday, more than 30 heads of state and government and over 100 cabinet ministers from across the globe came together at the Munich Security Conference (MSC) for discussions on major international security challenges.
The United States of America will again be represented at the MSC 2020 with a wide-ranging delegation featuring various principals from different branches of government.
Follow #MSC2020 on our social media!
- Transcript of Pelosi, Congressional Delegation Press Conference On Conclusion of 2020 Munich Security Conference
- As Prepared Remarks by Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper at the Munich Security Conference (Feb. 15, 2020) – your feedback via Facebook
- The West Is Winning. SPEECH by MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE (FEBRUARY 15, 2020) – your feedback via Facebook
- On Friday, February 14, Secretary Pompeo will arrive in Munich, Germany where he will lead the U.S. delegation to the Munich Security Conference. While in Munich, the Secretary will deliver remarks to the Conference and meet with his counterparts and key leaders to discuss security priorities.
- Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper departs Feb. 11 to attend the NATO Defense Ministerial and the Munich Security Conference.
- Secretary Brouillette will travel to Munich, Germany to participate in the Munich Security Conference and hold bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the conference.
- Look back to last year’s 2019 Munich Security Conference