The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of the Procurement Executive – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/OPE/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
Request for Quotation
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION – Reference No. PR9346381. The Regional Procurement Support Office (RPSO) Frankfurt hereby requests a price quotation for Medical Items for US Embassy Beirut, Lebanon.
(Closing date 8/25/2020).
- Combined Synopsis and Solicitation Solicitation Number 19GE5020Q0052. Supply and delivery of 9-seat Passenger Van for the U.S. Embassy London, United Kingdom on behalf Forward Support Operations (FSO)
(R.D. September 1, 2020)
- Supply and delivery of Spike Strips on behalf of the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) at U.S. Embassy Yerevan, Armenia.
The closing date is September 7, 2020.
- 19GE5020Q0050 Tablets and Accessories for Ukraine
The closing date is September 28, 2020
- Right Hand Drive Multi-Purpose Vehicles, US Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia
Removal Date: 9/17/2020.
- SOLICITATION NO. 19GE5020Q0060 – Supporting equipment for Oxygen flows: NIV MASKS (CPAP), OXYGEN Flowmeter, Wall Mounted Oxygen Regulator For US Embassy Pristina.
Response date 9/5/2020
– (Amendment from 09/01/2020).
- Combined Synopsis and Solicitation 19GE5020Q0053
IT Investigative Equipment on behalf of the U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
Questions: May be submitted as soon as possible but not later than Thursday, September 11
OFFER DUE DATE: Offers not later than 1500 hrs Central European Summer Time (CEST) on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Removal date: Sept. 19, 2020
- Combined Synopsis and Solicitation 19GE5020R0099
Supply and Installation of Integral Data System on behalf of the US Embassy Podgorica, Montenegro
Questions: May be submitted as soon as possible but not later than Wednesday, September 16, 2020
OFFER DUE DATE: Offer submission not later than 1500hrs Central European Summer Time (CEST) on Tuesday, September 22, 2020.Removal date: Sept. 23, 2020