The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of Logistics Management – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/LM/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
- Pre-Solicitation Notice 19GE5019R0033-One-Stop Logistics Solution for the Regional Book Program – U.S. Embassy Paris, France
Deadline is April 23, 2019.
- Pre-Solicitation Notice – 19GE5019R0038
Design & Build Rappelling Tower for training purposes
in Islamabad, Pakistan
Closing Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019 – 16:00 hours Central European Time (CET).
- Pre-Solicitation Notice 19GE5019R0032 – Design and Construction of a firing range in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The deadline is April 11, 2019.
- Anti-Ram Bollards, US Embassy Copenhagen, DenmarkThe removal date is: April 29, 2019
- Culvert Alternative Protection System, US Embassy Baghdad, Iraq
The removal date is: May 3, 2019
- Chief of Mission Residence Roof Replacement, US Embassy Georgetown, Guyana
The removal date is: May 13, 2019