The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of the Procurement Executive – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/OPE/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
Request for Quotation
- 19GE5020Q0030 – Combined Synopsis & Solicitation – Breaching Equipment for Embassy Kyiv
Removal date: July 2nd
- 19GE5020Q0032 – Supply and Installation of Water Purification System
On behalf of: U.S. Embassy Kyiv, UkraineSite Visit: Tuesday, July 1, 2020 – 11:00 am CEST (Ukraine – see document for details)
Submission of Questions: Friday, July 3, 2020Offers Due date: Monday, July 13, 2020 – 1500 hrs. Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Removal date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- 19GE5020Q0033 – Combined Synopsis & Solicitation – Emergency Rescue Tools: Halligan Tool and Battering Ram
Removal date: July 20
- 10GE5020Q0035 – Supply and Delivery of Uniforms, US Embassy Yerevan, Armenia.
- 19GE5020Q0042 Supply and Delivery of Custom Equipment Yerevan.
rm: July 15