The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of Logistics Management – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/LM/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
- Solicitation 19GE5019Q0060 – Satellite-Based Connectivity for VPN – US Embassy Banjul, The Gambia
The removal date is: Sep 20, 2019.
- Combined Synopsis & Solicitation No. 19GE5019Q0062
Modification of quad cages for Non-Human primates US Embassy Bangkok
The removal date is: September 20, 2019
Request for Quotation
- Combined Synopsis & Solicitation No. 19GE5019R0092 Feasibility Study for Development of a Maritime Single Window for the Republic of Georgia
C/D: September 19, 2019
- Combined Synopsis & Solicitation No. 19GE5019Q0064
Maritime Engineering Services in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia (PDF)
Closing: Friday, September 20, 2019 – 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Combined Synopsis & Solicitation No. 19GE5019Q0067
Customs Targeting System in Tbilisi, Republic of GeorgiaClosing: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 – 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time (CEST).