The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of the Procurement Executive – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/OPE/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
- Pre-Solicitation Notice: Gardening and Snow Removal Services Project, US Embassy Bucharest, Romania
Removal Date: Monday March 16, 2020.
- Internet Service US Embassy BangkokThe removal date is 15th of March 2020.
- 19GE5020R0033 – Design Build / Residence Renovation, Quito, Ecuador
The removal date is: March 15.
- Design and Construction of Moot Courtroom; Nis, Serbia
The removal date is: March 20, 2020
- Janitorial Services for the U.S. Consulate General Frankfurt Housing Compound, Frankfurt, GermanyThe removal date is 25th of March 2020.
- Chauffeur driven vehicles in support of VIP visits to Germany
To be taken off from the website: March 27, 2020.
- Chief of Mission Residence (CMR) Roof Replacement Project, US Embassy Gaborone, Botswana
rm February April 06, 2020
- Pre-Solicitation Notice 19GE5020R0046 – Installation of Generators, US Embassy Cairo, Egypt . The removal date is: April 15, 2020
- Solicitation Notice: Citroen Berlingo Vehicles, OR Equal, US Embassy Tunis, Tunisia.
Quantity: Twenty-four (24)
Removal Date: Friday January 31, 2020
- AMENDMENT Solicitation Notice: Citroen Berlingo Vehicles, OR Equal, US Embassy Tunis, Tunisia.
Quantity: Twenty-four (24)Removal Date: Tuesday February 25, 2020.