The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of Logistics Management – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/LM/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
- Roof, Window, and Facade Renovation Project for Two Housing Buildings in the Carl Schurz Siedlung for the U.S. Consulate General Frankfurt, Germany
- Construction Renovation Services for the Roof Replacement on Bldg. 328
at the U.S. Consulate General, Frankfurt, Germany
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) Circuits, US Embassy Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaThe removal date is: June 24, 2019
- Chief of Mission Residence (CMR) Roof Replacement Project, US Embassy Lusaka, Zambia
(rm July 05, 2019)
- Solicitation No.: 19GE50-19-R-0068
Design/Build Construction Services
HVAC System: Air-Cooled Chiller Repair by ReplacementThe removal date is: July 2, 2019.
Combined Synopsis & Solicitation RFQ – 19GE5019Q0021
Security Equipment – Brand Name or Equal for Beirut, Lebanon
Closing Date: Friday, June 21, 2019 – 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time (CEST).