The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of Logistics Management – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/LM/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
- Solicitation 19GE5019Q0060 – Satellite-Based Connectivity for VPN – US Embassy Banjul, The Gambia
The removal date is: Sep 20, 2019.
- Combined Synopsis & Solicitation No. 19GE5019Q0062
Modification of quad cages for Non-Human primates US Embassy Bangkok
The removal date is: September 20, 2019
- Solicitation No.: 19GE50-20-R-0017
Construction of the Chief of Mission Residence Representational Area Expansion
The removal date is: January 16, 2020.
- Construction Services Renovating Residences in Greater London, UK
REMOVAL DATE: on or after Saturday, January 18th, 2020.
- Pre-Solicitation Issuance Notice: Compound Emergency Sanctuaries (CES) for US Embassy Bamako, Mali
Removal Date: Wednesday January 22, 2020.
- Solicitation No.: 19GE50-20-R-0013
Design/Build Construction Services
HVAC System: Split Air-Handling Systems – Repair by ReplacementThe removal date is: January 28, 2020.