The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of the Procurement Executive – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/OPE/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
Request for Quotation
- 19GE5020Q0071 – ALB – Televisions for Counter Violence and Extremism Office
(R.D. September 24, 2020)
- 19GE5020Q0072 – ARM – INL Traffic Vests and Wands.
(September 25, 2020)
- 19GE5020Q0050 Tablets and Accessories for Ukraine
The closing date is September 28, 2020
- Right Hand Drive Multi-Purpose Vehicles, US Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia
Removal Date: 9/17/2020.
- SOLICITATION NO. 19GE5020Q0060 – Supporting equipment for Oxygen flows: NIV MASKS (CPAP), OXYGEN Flowmeter, Wall Mounted Oxygen Regulator For US Embassy Pristina. Response date 9/5/2020
– (Amendment from 09/01/2020).
- Combined Synopsis and Solicitation 19GE5020Q0053
IT Investigative Equipment on behalf of the U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo
Questions: May be submitted as soon as possible but not later than Thursday, September 11
OFFER DUE DATE: Offers not later than 1500 hrs Central European Summer Time (CEST) on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Removal date: Sept. 19, 2020