We’re thrilled to announce the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, D.C., on June 10–12, 2019!
If you represent a business and you are considering opening or expanding operations, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where, and why to grow your business in the United States.
The Summit will consist of five key components:
- The SelectUSA Investment Academy with sessions designed especially for first-time investors and economic developers.
- Plenary and breakout sessions with business and government leaders sharing their insights on the latest trends; you’ll also learn about resources, tools, and regulations.
- Visit our exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building!
- An improved online matchmaking system will enable you to connect directly with economic developers, state or local officials, and others in advance, to meet face-to-face on site.
- There will also be networking events throughout the Summit, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other participants.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
For more information about the agenda and the German participation contact our SelectUSA Germany team in Berlin at SelectUSA.Germany@trade.gov or (030) 8305 1970.
For registration, please visit: www.selectusasummit.us
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest updates!