The Regional Procurement Support Office/Frankfurt (RPSO) is a forward-based activity of the Office of the Procurement Executive – Office of Acquisitions Management –A/OPE/AQM. RPSO’s main objective is to provide Foreign Service posts worldwide with a responsive and efficient procurement and contracting resource.
Tel.: (49) (69) 7535-3300
Fax: (49) (69) 7535-3329
Mailing address from outside the U.S.:
American Consulate General Frankfurt
Giessener Strasse 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Mailing address from the U.S.:
Unit 7900 Box 6000
DPO AE 09213
Request for Proposal
- PRE-SOLICITATION NOTICE: 19GE5023R0092 – PERIMETER WALL RENOVATION, U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL FRANKFURT, GERMANY (pdf)
Request for Quotation
- Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) for U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia. (attachment)
offer due date is September 19, 2023.
- RFQ for Office Furniture for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Yerevan, Armenia:
The offer due date is October 6, 2023.
- 19GE5023Q0081 – Toyota vehicles – Brand Name, US Consulate General Karachi
- RFQ PR11956143 – AG129 mice Interferon alpha/beta/gamma receptor null – Full and Open, U.S Embassy Bangkok, Thailand (PDF)
Removal Date 9/18/2023
- RFQ for Centrifuge & Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer for the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences (USAMD-AFRIMS), Thailand (PDF).
The offer due date is September 20, 2023.
Terms and Conditions