Change the Gender Marker

Review the information posted on to find out what documents must be submitted with your passport application and either follow the procedure for applying for an adult passporta child passport (under age 16), a child passport (age 16 and 17) or exchanging a limited passport (form DS-5504) depending on the service needed.

Last Updated: March 5, 2021