What is the Salary and Fringe Benefits Package?
Local Compensation Plan for Ordinarily Resident (ORs) Employees.
In addition to the basic annual salary advertised in the position vacancy, OR employees receive compensation as follows:
- Employer’s Share to German Social Security System
- Meals Allowance: hourly rate – Euro 0.20
- Christmas Bonus: 7% of annual basic salary rate
- Vacation Bonus: 5% of annual basic salary rate
- Performance Related Salary Increases
- German Annual Leave Plan (29/30 working days)
- German and American Holidays
- Continuation of Salary Payments During Illness
- Awards Program
- Training Program